Monday, July 26, 2010

Omelettes


You know what I hate? Omelettes. They are the worst. Here's the idea: let's take something awesome - scrambled eggs - and totally mess it up by throwing a bunch of nonsense inside them. If you like tomatoes go ahead and eat them, just don't put them in my eggs.

Here's what should be on every menu at a restaurant that serves breakfast:
scrambled eggs with toast
milk

If you want to screw up the great menu mentioned above with a bunch of stupid omelettes than fine. But make sure I can get my stuff too. People who work at restaurants are too proud of their menus. Here is a conversation that takes place between restaurant people:

"Hey the new menus arrived today."
"Great. Did you do what I told you to do and put a bunch of stupid, exotic garbage like omelettes filled with bark, dirt and tomatoes?"
"Yes."
(They kiss)

Here's a tip. If a baby would like the food - put it on the menu. Babies have good taste in food. Mainly because their palettes haven't been poisoned by food that no one should like. If you gave a baby an omelette it would cry and scream.

I hate omelettes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment